Interviews on Security in Video Game Development
Video games are complicated software products to develop. In this study, the CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security investigates how security practices in the industry look like and what we can do to support the secure development of video game software. We are conducting interviews with video game developers and publishers to explore these questions.
Do you work on or with the distribution of video games that have security-related components, such as in-game monetization, authentication or payment interfaces, or multiplayer components? We would be very happy to have a conversation with you. Visit our project page for more information!
If you have any questions, or are interested in further information, please feel free to contact us:
- Philip Klostermeyer | Project Lead PhD Candidate (CISPA).
- Sabrina Amft | PhD Candidate (CISPA).
- Alexander Krause | PhD Candidate (CISPA).
- Niklas Busch | PhD Candidate (CISPA).
- PI Sascha Fahl | Tenured Faculty (CISPA) and Full Professor (Leibniz University Hannover).