Interview Study: Cryptographic Standard Experiences
We are planning an interview study with open source developers of cryptographic software. If you want to be informed when we go live, shoot us a mail at email@example.com. More information is available on our project website.
Who: We are looking to interview open source developers with experience in implementing cryptographic standards (e.g. RFCs).
We: We are a group of usable security and cryptography researchers from the Leibniz University Hannover, the Paderborn University, and the CISPA Helmholtz-Center for Information Security.
How: Interviews will be virtual and take about 35 minutes. We plan to offer a compensation for participating in our research.
When: We aim to conduct the interviews from May until July 2023. Interview slots can be flexibly scheduled.
Find out more on our project website.
- Nicolas Huaman | Project Lead PhD Candidate (Leibniz University Hannover).
- Jan Klemmer | PhD Candidate (Leibniz University Hannover).
- Marcel Fourné | PhD Candidate (Max Plank Institute for Security and Privacy).
- PI Yasemin Acar | Full Professor (Paderborn University).
- PI Sascha Fahl | Tenured Faculty (CISPA) and Full Professor (Leibniz University Hannover).